星期四, 3月 22, 2012

這5分鐘說出了全世界男人的心聲(中文配音版)

這5分鐘說出了全世界男人 的心聲(中文配音版)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd77Utn1o3Y&feature=share&noredirect=1
..Enter Here

What's going on with Neha ?
-Why ? What happened?

She had come in the morning.

What did she say?

That you are not taking to her.
What is your problem?

Problem ?
Problem is that she is a girl and nothing else.

Problem is I wish there shouldn't be any problem in my life.

But if there's no problem in my life.
-this becomes a biggest problem to her.

Why she is worried ?
She has to celebrate.

Because this is exactly what she wants.

Seriously. these days
when she opens her mouth to talk ...
feel like stuffing something into her mouth.

Trust me . I had it all in six months.
I've seen everything.

What love ? What relationship?
And what happiness ?

Relationship means enter into it with your own happiness.

After that ...
all you have to worry about is ...
her happiness.

-her birthday. her dog's birthday.

Her New Year. even you have a New Year.

No one can make these girl happy.
A happy woman is a myth.

For instance. Batman's girlfriend
Until he didn't become Batman...

she kept saying:You don't do anything.
You are useless. You are impotent.
How can I stay with a man like you?

Poor guy became Batman...that day she said...
-you became batman? I wanted to be with a normal man.
How can I stay with you?

The entire fault is of stories.
Bloody Bollywood romantic spices.
A girl and a guy falls in love.
They both stay together.

The movie ends.
No one tells the story after this.
I tell you the story after that.

If the guy doesn't hug the girl two days there's a problem.
If he hug her ... she says you are cheap.
This is too much.

They don't get tired from shopping.
First cushions and now curtains.
Cushions didn't match the curtains.
so she bought more cushions.

I have so many mugs that if I sell them ...
...I can bear my life for a month.

She goes to buy something and buys something else.

沒有留言: